When writing a review of a learning resource, you can think about:
- Clarity - is it easy to follow, or does it require you to read or watch the same part several times?
- On-topic focus/relevance to the topic - how much fluff is added, how much time is spent on off-topic ideas?
- Speed - how quickly or slowly does the author go through the material?
- Engagement - was this a very dry piece, or were you engaged and was it easy to pay attention? Were there many jokes thrown in?
- Learning success - after using this material, do you feel that you learned what you intended to?